16 Oct 2010

Hello everybody...!

Let's start from scratch!
My name is Jackie, Ann Jacqueline in fact. Call me Jackie if you don't mind..
Welcome to my place!


This is a project for the University which I've always wanted to do.



Since the year 2000 or so, some students of mine are demanding another type of tuition, something a little more fluent and straighforward.



Specially with grammar exercises with a quick on-line answer...



FIRST, I tried with messages on mail, and it didn't quite work.
THEN, with Messenger which required being connected at the same time.

No good either! Let's see mail and blog together now!




There are other interests in my life apart from teaching, which is my job for the time being.
I love drawing!

 
I like spending time on the computer and cooking, reading and chatting with friends when there is enough time for a nice long chat.



I belong to an group of friends who practice TaiChi twice per week
(Asociación de Amigos del TaiChi Zen).


 
What else?
If the day had 48 hours and I had enough money, I would also spend it on walking and travelling (no matter whether around Spain, or another country-better by car that by plane though..), decorating and planning improvements for my home and others' homes. Some time ago I also sew and knitted. My friends say that I'm quite a hiperactive person. Which could be true...


Last but not least...
Feel free to contribute to this first issue with your comments.
Have a nice day!
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment